You are hereRefrigeration and freezing: Products & Services for United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Product protection and process security
With SmartMonitoring, Liebherr offers individual and extensive solutions for monitoring professional fridges and freezers. Reliable connectivity components and the use of cloud services mean that measurement values and operating data can be retrieved and evaluated at any time – with a maximum of data security. If any limits are breached, you are swiftly informed and can take immediate action. The licence-based SmartMonitoring modules are adapted to your needs and can be used with many connectable Liebherr appliances.
Everything at a glance on the SmartMonitoring dashboard
All measurements, operating data, alarm messages and appliance statuses are displayed clearly on the intuitive and web-based SmartMonitoring dashboard. You can view it online at any time at smartmonitoring.liebherr.com
Quick overview of the most important operating data: You can immediately view critical appliances displaying abnormal activities or error messages.
The alarm overview provides an overview of the type, state and duration of all active and inactive alarms from all appliances. You can add comments or determine whether an alarm has been occurring for a longer period of time, or whether someone else has already detected this and reacted. If you have any questions, you can contact the service department directly or view the operating data with a simple click on the alarm state.
Keep up to date at all times: in the “Messages” area we inform you about new functions, but also about all other changes relating to SmartMonitoring.
Subdivided by week, month, quarter, or year, you will receive a bar graph that will provide you with an overview of the number of error messages that have occurred within a certain period.
The most important questions and answers relating to SmartMonitoring are summarised in the FAQs. You will also find descriptions of the various dashboard functions here. Tutorial videos offer additional assistance. A Quick Start Guide for installation provides assistance during the online commissioning of the SmartCoolingHub and the appliances. You can contact customer service directly via a service request.
It is easy to create an accurate temperature documentation. You will receive an HACCP protocol at the click of a mouse. This provides you with information about the upper and lower temperature limits. Even minimal fluctuations can be detected in this way. You can also create comprehensive reports on other operating data and export them as a document – providing complete documentation of the storage conditions. The appliance data will be stored in the Liebherr cloud.
Appliance master data
The appliance master data summarise the most important information on all connected appliances and also show alarm messages in a clear layout – at a glance. Internal inventory numbers or the exact appliance location can also be stored here. If need be, detailed operating data and the appliance history can be displayed in just one click. Thus you can access the appliance functions any time, anywhere.
The appliance history shows all the information for an appliance. This includes details on temperature, min/max, alarms, defrosting status, door openings, date/time. In case of violations of the temperature limits, these are shown in colour. All the information is also available for you to download.
Extensive alarm notifications are readily available through the dashboard. The temperature and door alarms can be individualised by setting the temperature limits in the dashboard. An alarm message is sent via text message or email, ensuring a quick response time.
Security of your data
We take the protection of your data seriously and comply with all the rules relating to the GDPR. For secure data transfer, we use the very latest encryption methods and employ current standards of authentication and authorisation. The underlying cloud infrastructure complies with the ISO 27001 and ISO 27018 certifications, among others.
The SmartCoolingHub provides the basis for connecting your professional Liebherr appliances. Up to 20 connectible Liebherr appliances can be linked via cable. The SmartCoolingHub is connected to your network and sends the appliance data to the Liebherr cloud, where they are displayed clearly in the SmartMonitoring dashboard. The SmartCoolingHub also has a buffer memory and records all appliance data for up to 48 hours in the event that the internet connection is interrupted.
- WLAN 2.4 GHz or LAN 100Mbit connection
- Up to 20 Liebherr appliances can be networked with serial interface RS 485
- Up to 48 hours of data memory if the internet connection is interrupted
- Space-saving design, wall mounting possible
- Status LED shows operating condition
- Including 12-month licence for SmartMonitoring (valid for 1 fridge)
With the right licence, you can take full advantage of the professional SmartMonitoring solutions from Liebherr. Keep an eye on your fridges and freezers at all time. Conveniently create and send standard reports on the recorded temperatures. You will receive alarm messages via email so you can react quickly - for greater protection and safety. The dashboard allows you to access all the basic functions, such as appliance management or user management. This means you can allow any number of users to access SmartMonitoring. You need a license for each fridge/freezer – and additional functions, such as call and text alerts, can be added at any time. You can purchase licences directly via smartmonitoring.liebherr.com
• Two contract periods are available: 12 months or 36 months
• Use of all basic functions of SmartMonitoring
• Dashboard for monitoring the connected devices: graphical presentation of appliance data
• Alarm log with comment function
• Creation and storage of temperature reports
• Configuration of alarm messages via email
• User and appliance management (role-based)
• A 1 year basic licence is included free with each hub purchase
• Dashboard for monitoring the connected appliances, with graphical data presentation
Advantages at a glance:
- Keep an eye on everything:All measurements and operating data, alarm messages and appliance statuses are shown at a glance on the intuitive and web-based SmartMonitoring dashboard and can be called up online at any time.
- Reports at the click of a mouse:Simple temperature documentation for compliance with quality processes and guidelines – entirely paperless and the manual reading of data loggers. At the click of a mouse, reports are saved directly in the application and can be sent via email if necessary.
- Direct connection to service:If you have questions of any kind you can contact the service department directly from the dashboard. And, if needed, RemoteSupport can provide an online diagnosis, thus saving you time and costs.
- Double safety:If an appliance or SmartCoolingHub does not send data (e.g. in the event of a power failure), you will be notified via an alarm and can react quickly.
SmartMonitoring training area
You will find more information on the components and functions of hardware and software in our extensive SmartMonitoring training area.